Collection of personal information
“Personal information” (also referred to as “Personal Data” in some jurisdictions) is any information that can be used to identify you or that we can link to you.
We collect, process and use your personal information when you:
- register for WHIZZ PUBLICATIONS or log into an existing account;
- visit our website;
- order products or content from us;
- contact us for customer care.
The information we collect is typically related to the product or service you request and include:
- your name and title;
- address and email address;
- the nature of the product or service requested;
- connection and service usage details;
- payment information; and
- related information which we may need to fulfill your request.
How we use the information we collect
(a) Participating online contests
From time to time, WHIZZ PUBLICATIONS may invite you to enter various contests or promotions. If you choose to participate in a contest or promotion, your personal information may be used to administer the contest, such as to determine your eligibility for the contest or to award a prize.
(b) Sending newsletters and marketing emails
With your permission, we also want to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our services, products, and other information that might be of interest to you when using services from WHIZZ PUBLICATIONS and its partners.
How to contact us
If you would like to contact us with questions about our privacy or data protection practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org